Tuesday, November 10, 2009

sEcond QuArTer

Little by little, we learned how to use html tags in our T.L.E. IV (computer class). At first, I am confuse with the tags but because of our kind and supportive teacher, I understand and know when to use this tags. After we discussed the html tags, we performed many activities using this different tags.
Like in our other subjects, we also encounter problems in our T.L.E. or computer subject. Sometimes, we can not do our activities because of many activities in our school that we have to participate.
In every problem, we had a solution. So, to make this problem easy for us, we ask our subject teacher to give us consideration. (she's sooooooooo bait noh???). If we have vacant time, we go to her and make the activity.
Moving on, I will do again my very best to get a higher grades. I will also pay attention to our teacher whan she discuss our lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment