Saturday, February 27, 2010

...fUtUrE Me...

Another chapter of my life is about to end. And another one is coming. Lot of challenges to face and encounter. Before encountering these challenges, I have to know first my dream. What is my dream?


Ever since, I wanted to become a doctor. I want to be a pediatrician, I want to cure diseases and illnesses of children. I dream of becoming a good doctor and a good citizen of our country. I also want to help my fellowmen, especially the poor ones. I will be a volunteer doctor who's going to different places especially uncivilized barrios. I also dream to have a good career in the future and have a family of my own.


In reaching my dreams, I will do my very best. I will study hard and face all the struggles that may come along with a brave heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment